As the largest organ in the body, our skin is permeable and
Skin is a complex organ with multiple layers. The outermost layers form the epidermis, the part
These cells are constantly
How does exfoliation benefit your skin?
According to the American Academy of Dermatology, exfoliation can leave your skin looking brighter and
Long term benefits:
- Fades age spots by removing dead skin cells that contain pigment.
- Unclogs pores, releasing built-up oils on your skin.
- Reduces pore size and the appearance of acne scars.
- Renders fine lines and wrinkles less visible.
- Allows for better absorption of skin care products such as moisturizers, serums, acne treatments.
Want to know more about exfoliation and how to choose the right exfoliants according to skin type and conditions. Stay tuned, Exfoliation 101-Part 2 to follow.
Do you have specific skin care questions that you always wanted to ask? We are here to help you! Email us, firstname.lastname@example.org.